29 November 2011

grey skys

Award for the worlds worst blogger? Yup thats me. Haven't blogged again it's all been so irregular my blogging pattern and it's starting to annoy me. This post today is just a catch up post to show you what my life has involved these recent weeks. 
good breakfast? non. BEST breakfast
I've spent most of this week in bed ill as you can see from the Halls packets! worst flu I've had in a while and it's made me bed ridden. Always feel so guilty not going into college cause there is so much work to get done but oh well I guess I'm just going to have to catch up can't do much about it! find it quite funny as i can't hear out my ears (not sure why a cold can do that to you?) so i seem to be screaming at people without realising. SORRY so i guess at the moment that is the reason why I haven't been blogging. Unless you want me to blog about my really fashionable pyjamas.
went up to London on Friday which was when i was just getting ill so probably didn't do me much good. But it was nice, stressful but nice. I went up for a casting for Adidas which to be entirely honest i didn't really want to go cause i thought i don't think theres much point I wont get it (lesson learnt never think like that) so i ended up going (wow some fit male models attended not gonna lie lolz) and i heard some news yesterday that apparently i did get the job! exciting times for Rose right here.. Well I've got to get through the fittings this week but I'm hoping I'll get it. But I am so excited! don't want to get my hopes up toooo much though. I also had another casting for a magazine but haven't heard anything back from that. While running around London trying to find my casting places I ended up in Forever 21 (how could i not go) and this is what i bought
my new winter coat, fucking finally ay! I went in and saw this and fell in love. Then i saw that it was the last one in store and was a size L. Fuck life...BUT it fits (just) so i just had to buy it, cost about £35 i think which i think is amazing for a winter coat as i almost forked out £85 for a duffle coat.

so thanks for sticking by me on my little hiatus from the blogging community and again thanks for getting me over the 700 mark which is bloody crazy so i love you all. How is it December on Thursday? It's crazy and it's actually so exciting I love love love winter so i am a happy person except i don't have a advent calendar as of yet which is a bit depressing (yes i am 18 not 8 but i still want one OK)
Oh almost forgot to mention would mean a lot if you could vote for my friend Ambers nail design, all you have to do is like Fearne Cottons page and then vote! Here

I will blog soon with a outfit picture hopefully going on a shopping trip tomorrow so will rope my friend in to take some pictures
love, Rose

27 comments:

  1. I love that coat, well done on the casting! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay exciting news! Just goes to show to try and think positive (I need to try doing this too). Love the coat, super cheap too! Hope you feel better soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I hope you're feeling better Rose. I do miss seeing you on my blog feed so much. I went through a time recently where I just didn't fancy blogging, felt I had nothing to share. It happens to everyone. And when you're ill you just don't want to do anything so I don't blame you :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bagel looks delicious darling

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post!!! Feel better soon! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done for the casting!! lovely coat, get well soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That breakfast looks nom! And congratulations on the casting, can see why you got it though :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. That coat is lush! Well done for the casting. You're stunning so I'm not surprised you got it! Hahaa

    Xenia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. these bagels look divine; yummy.

    i love your blog

    daisy
    http://invisableone.blogspot.com/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nice coat! Forever 21 are opening a shop in Glasgow soon and I'm so excited! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you feel better soon Rose!
    Well done on the casting, it sounds great.
    Are you coming to the Southampton meet on Saturday? xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm 22 and I still get an advent calender. I've had a terrible cold too and have been eating nothing but bagels and garlic philadelphia. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always find it such a struggle to find motivation and inspiration to blog in the Autumn, generally too busy hibernating or doing other things! Hope you're feeling better sweet, and how blimmin' exciting about your castings too! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg that bacon bagel looks amazzzingg. sorry to hear you've been poorly, but that adidas news is amazing! wish you luck getting through fittings etc <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the coat, it looks sooooo warm :) And, aw hope you get better soon! :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely jacket!
    Check out our blog?

    ReplyDelete
  17. hope you feel better, wrap up warm in that lovely lovely new coat! i almost nearly spent a fortune on a duffel coat too in an attempt to work the "oliver tate" look. such a rip off, considering the coat was already fraying.. in the shp! you look lovely ☺

    ReplyDelete
  18. awesome getting the job from the casting! that coat is gorgeous, i love the fur collar it looks super cosy! and i know, november has gone to fast, i've already got my advent calender haha...kid a heart..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hope you're feeling better! I know what you mean with blogging, when it's this time of year, i'm always thinking about other things, like keeping myself warm and snuggly!
    That breakfast is making me so hungry right now!
    Charlie, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  20. ohh, how exciting! i do hope you get the job, how amazing. i was just looking through some of the shots from our shoot earlier and you really do make a great model!

    i adore the coat you bought, it's so lovely and such a bargain too. i'm also quite craving a cup of tea and a bagel after reading this post, hehe.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your coat, I am now following you!
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice blog! Despite having a cold you look fabulous! & such a great coat! Happy december!

    Adèle
    adelejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh yes, congrats on the casting! I'm a real pessimist sometimes too but a bit of positive thinking goes a long way. :)

    That bacon bagel looks immense. It's half 9 at night and I want to eat it! I'm always getting ill and halls/lockets are my savior.

    Hope you get well soon x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hope you got the job and that you feel better. Love that coat too xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Feel better soon! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all the comments, I read them all!