Firstly i want to say Happy new year to everyone! I hope you all had a great night last night. I have to say mine was...eventful to say the least! I am so glad i went out in the end. I didn't have dinner with my family but it worked out okay cause i saw them this morning and it was all fine. so it all worked out for the best really! I've spent my day doing absolutely nothing. My cousins uncle and auntie left at about 12.30 and after that i've been sat in bed doing nothing. how is everyone else holding up with their hangovers? anyway on to the list! It took me a while to think of some things to write because well i am exhausted and i always find it hard to set goals for myself because I'm never someone who actually sticks to them so i tried to make them realistic and easily to achieve.
1. Do well at college and pass the first year
2. Get a good job with good money and start earning for myself
3. Get an internship in fashion if possible
4. Excersise more
5. Re do my maths GCSEs and get a C (an E just doesn't really look good on my CV)
6. Become more confident with the way i look and in my own personality
7. Make time for my friends from secondary school and to not loose contact with them
8. Start making things and being creative with sewing. Maybe even sell a few things
9. Get on with my brothers
10. Visit London at least once a month because i don't go enough at the moment! or even move to London
11. Take more time into this blog taking better pictures getting a new camera
12. Do something nice for my parents as a thank you
13. meet some bloggers! it would be weird but something i would love to do
I seem to be rambling on here. So i will stop! I'm not sure if these are the best things i could write but i do find it so hard to set myself goals. I may change this as i go along and i think i might make a page on my blog for this so as i go along i can cross off the ones i've achieved and keep a record! who knows. if anyone can suggest anything else that would be a good goal for me then be my guest! I'd also love to know what you've set yourself for 2011.
I thought I'd reflect on 2010 too. It's been an ok year thats all i can really say! i mean it wasn't awful but some things i wish hadn't off happened, and in some ways i wish it was different! I lost a few friends and gained some new ones. I started a fresh at college and i couldn't of been happier there! that is one of my highlights of 2010 is starting college. It's the best time i've had and i love all the friends I've made there.
I don't want to drag on about 2010 because it's now 2011 and i am glad to see the back of it. So happy new year everyone! and i hope your 2011 is as good as i hope mine is.