31 December 2010

New years eve

Happy New year everyone! I bet your all planning your night out tonight! in some ways I'm happy 2010 is over it wasn't the best of years and i can't wait for 2011 to begin. BUT it's not like I'm just going to change over night (even though that would be good!) so in some ways 2011 is going to be the same as 2011 until i change it for the better! anyway i am stressing right now because I'm meant to be going to a party but i feel really terrible because my family are all down for new year and i feel like i shouldn't abandon them?? but i want to go out. I'm not even sure anymore!! it's becoming too stressful for me too handle. So i thought I'd ask you lot what do you think i should do? Sit down with the family (minus the brothers but that really doesn't bother me) and have a big meal and then get merry and watch some tv it will be a lot of fun and i do love my family to bits. but would i rather go out get drunk with my friends at a party? I DON'T KNOW! what would you lot do?

this is what i'm planning to wear if i ever do decide what i am doing. I haven't really dressed it up i might put a belt round the top to make it small because it is rather huge. or just scrap the top all together and just wear the  velvet dress?








i think it looks a bit too black! and not very interesting so i'm not too sure what to do!

i want to say a massive thank you to everyone who commented on my last post! it's the most comments i've ever received on a post so i couldn't be more grateful! i read every single one. I used to comment back on them all but i found it too hard! please blogger get a replying system please!

I hope you all have a lovely new years eve what ever your doing! and i shall post again in 2011. and please help me with the  decision making! thank you lovely people

14 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Erm, can't you stay with your family for a few hours and then go out? Or are your friends going out early? I'd stay in if your family have all come down, you can see your friends anytime right? But it's up to you, I'd do both if I had the time and money xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you fit both in- stay at home for a family meal and then go out afterwards?! Don't stress! Hope you get it sorted and have a good night!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd eat with the family, have a couple of drinks with them and then go out. Win win. Love the outfit, I'd def put a belt around it to pull the top up a bit. Have a lovely night! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I agree, a meal then go out! Sounds like a plan to me! Anyway, love what you are wearing, it's not too black either, you look beauts as ever:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah i agree with all of you about meal then going out! but i think there all going out early and meal isn't ready till late :( thanks for the help though xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your lovely comment. Never thought i looked older haha. I have the sameish problem, its either stay with the family or go to my boyfriends for a party. I think he understands why i cant really go though. I love your outfit though :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I think you look lovely! The skirt adds a nice bit of colour and I lovelovelove your top (: I'm spending New Year's at home now, damn the boy for not getting his act together once again ): Hope you have a lovely New Year's whatever you decide to do! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. meal then go out

    top for the meal

    dress to go out

    sorted :D

    www.stilettos-and-cigarettes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. get absolutely wankered Rose, its what New Years is for!

    then come home and cuddle up in bed with your family, what I do every year

    cute skirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm staying in-i always do end up staying in. too stressful in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just the velvet dress! It's New Year's Eve--be sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the simplicity of the outfit makes it so great! You have a fabulous blog, I'm following!

    itsfashionamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I reaaaaaaaaaally like your velvet skirt .. nice one!

    x

    O.


    http://eatmyfunk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love the top and velvet skirt!
    Hope you had a lovely new year I really love your blog!
    x
    http://hannahmcgeephotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all the comments, I read them all!