13 November 2010

My room

1
2
3



4

5

6

7

8

9




10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18
1. my very messy but comfy double bed! cost a fiver in a auction bargain. 
2. my messy desk with my sewing machine
 3. My cat on my bed (sorry had to add a picture of my cats..i couldn't not!) 
4. my favourite pot Cath Kidston 
5. my desk again and my love of my life my Nikon camera! haven't used it in ages :( 
6. Cath Kidston blinds that my mum found in the street! and a R 
7. by the end of the week i have many of mugs in my room! 
8. jewellery plate? all tangled together (can you tell I'm a messy person) 
9. all my favourite shoes from L-R Primark loafers, Topshop brogues, Office sandals, Urban outfitters furry boots, Topshop boots
10. Mannequin and the comfiest chair i've sat in
11. Old Art box and one of LOTS of college sketchbooks
12. my awful and disgusting wardrobe that hopefully is getting replaced soon.  very messy on top as i have too much stuff to even think about putting somewhere!
13. some of many Glamour magazines on top of my wardrobe
14. the start of my collage on my wall. photo of me and my friend Lily on Brighton beach. and Invitation to the Royal College of Art postgraduate Fashion show i went to a few years ago!
15. photo of my dog Blossom, and ticket from Mumford and son
16. Favourite cushion from Cath kidston
17. Hooks from Velvet and butterfly sticker
18. last picture is just of my room in a tidy state for me. 

hope you enjoyed this post!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely room, I love all the white and floral pieces. I always end up with a collection of used mugs in my room too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's exactly what I call a vintage room. awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, your room is so pretty!
    and i'm so jealous you've been to mumford & sons.
    were they stupidly amazing?

    love love <3

    http://www.wintagenetvoodle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bed, and all the girly accents around your room! Its beautiful :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. vintage dreams- thankyou! i know by the end of the week i have SO many.
    Susanne- aw thanks! I don't really like my room i feel like it's messy and not that nice haha x
    Wintage Net Voodle- aw thanks! and yes they were so so good. shh i got in for free cause my dad works at the venue they played at haha! X
    Katie- aw thankyou! yes i do love my bed alot, I never get out of it x
    Katie Styles- thankyou xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. good idea for a post :)
    i love your shoes and cameraa!
    i really want a manakin too :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice room..! i am your new follower..!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it, that wardrobe would look epic painted with crackle glaze and some rustic handles xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. lydia-lee- Thankyou! and yeah i really wanted one so i 'borrowed' my Aunties one..haha never gave it back ;)

    Call me Alisha- thankyou!

    Gem- crackle glaze ooo never heard of that?! I'll mention it to my dad he might be able to do it for me ;) thanks for the top! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all the comments, I read them all!