07 November 2010

Like, love and hate

i saw people do this on their blogs and i thought i'd give it a go. I'll show you all the things I love like and hate


                                                


   i like people who make me laugh and smile

i like watching Gossip girl
i like vintage clothing shopping
i like Christmas at Starbucks
i like london
i like the mighty boosh
i like playsuits 
i like autumn
i like christmas
i like my cats and dog
i like textiles and creating things
i like Fashion
I like Ed westwick..too much

i love my family
i love reading blogs and blogging

today, it's sunday. And i'm spending the day finishing off college work, Urgh

i hate feeling betrayed
i hate bad hair days
i hate mushrooms
i hate when the weathers in between good and bad (what do you wear?!)
i hate liars.
i hate when i act awkward in front of a good looking boy
i hate being so shy 
i hate running out of clothes half way through the week
I hate..wow can't think of anything else to write. 





thought i'd make the gossip girl picture big. just because of the amazingness of Chuck Bass in the picture. 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading.
    I think we like and love a lot of the same things. Christmas at Starbucks HEAVEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'I like Ed westwick..too much'
    I love that one haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eee completely agree with you! Ed Westwick, hubba hubbaaa! Hope you've had a lovely day miss! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vintage dreams- mm i now. best two things i think!

    Harriet- haha! it just had to be said

    Susanne- thanks :)

    Michelle- mmm ed mmmm hahaa, and thankyou! hope you did too

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh loving that last picture - I'm a Gossip Girl addict!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all the comments, I read them all!