13 May 2013

Blueberry

| Blue Vest Top Primark | Jeans Asos | Jumper C/O  SheLikes

Rose wearing colour, I never would've thought it. But here you go! I am wearing bright blue.
There is no way these photos are good enough to blog but I think we all know by now that this is the best I can get. I really need to sort out some sort of way of getting better pictures. Going to try and make a make shift tripod. Anyone got any tips?
Anyway onto the outfit. I got sent this lovely little cropped jumper from She Likes. Quite a while ago now but I am such a bad blogger I haven't blogged about it till now. Its perfect to wear with these high waisted jeans.
Primark has really stepped up its game recently I bought this vest and 2 more for £5 each which I was a little but funny about it but then i slapped myself and said ROSE its a fiver for fuck sake. And remembered that I wanted some of these silky vest tops from Topshop that are going for £18 so I ended up getting £3 for £15 so Its allllllll goooooood.
I bought this blue one, a black one and a white and black one. All are really nice and nice fabric which isn't normally the case for Primark. I also bought some really good dupes of the Topshop Joni jeans from there for a tenner! 

I've had a very crappy week so far and have been quite stressed. The kind of stressed where tiny little things make you either punch a wall or cry for example I asked Ed to go to the shop and he didn't come back with Haribo so I burst into tears, for hours... But as type this it all seems to be working out, as you know I got my IPhone stolen from some mother fucking dick head  BUT it was in fact insured on the house insurance so I am now getting a replacement in a couple of weeks so I am very happy about that! And I have managed to sell my Benicassim tickets which has made stress fly out the window and I can now become very excited to plan 2 more weeks in Spain. Asked before but anyone got any places? I'm going to Barcelona for a week then have 2 weeks to plan and I am flying home from Valencia. Looking for another week in a sort of city type place but I also being a girl want some beach time. So a lovely little spanish place with a beach would be perfect.
I am still plodding along applying for jobs and I'm just hoping something will come out of it soon as I have started looking at flights to NZ and holy crap they are quite a lot of money.

Hope you all had a great weekend and I will blog again soon with some better outfit pictures. Going to cinema with Ed on Wednesday to see Iron Man 3 and maybe go for some food so I might get over my embarrassment and ask him to take some. I know he'd get into it loads hahah.

Love, Rose

Twitter | Tumblr | BlogLovin

36 comments:

  1. so cute! I love the blue top

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the top is really pretty, the colour suits you! <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you. I never normally wear colour but I do love a bit of blue! specially for summer x

      Delete
  4. I love the blue vest top, I wish my primark would step up its game and actually get some of the new stock in. They look exactly like the ones from Topshop!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My primark is normally really REALLY shit. Like is see all these bloggers with good stuff from Primark then mine has nothing. but recently its been ok! x

      Delete
  5. Love the tops, I couldn't fit into my normal size so I ended up in a strop as I didn't want to have to wait till they got a bigger size back in! Love the blue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the sizing is real weird isn't it! luckily my non boobage was a plus for once.. And my normal size fitted!
      xx

      Delete
  6. I love that vest so much!! Such an amazing colour. I am very intrigued by these Primark Joni dupes...I must look into those ASAP. Primark dupes are always a life saver these days! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very good, there not AS high waisted but for a tenner i didn't care! and they are now my favourite ever jeans haha.
      xx

      Delete
  7. Great post. I like your blue top!
    Love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those jeans! very flattering! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! only £28 from Asos as well I really love them x

      Delete
  9. Love the colour of the vest! x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great outfit. Love the colour of the top

    x Sam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looove that top Rose! Might have to buy a couple this weekend, I've been looking at the Topshop ones too but I seriously need to curb my spending. So horrible about your phone as well lovely, I had mine stolen on the first day of London Fashion Week this season which was SO inconvenient, and I totes hadn't backed up my texts, sob sob! Hope you're well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo definitely do! Although I warn you they are very weird sizing. I know a lot of people who had to go up a lot of sizes due to them being a bit tight around the chest area.. HURRAH for no boobs for once in my life hahaha.
      Yeah its so shit :( ahh that must've been so annoying at London Fashion Week! when you need it most.
      Luckily I am getting a new one due to insurance but gotta wait a couple of weeks (I'm so impatient specially as I have to use a blackberry haha)
      hope your well too lovely xxx

      Delete
  12. What a gorgeous colour! Lovely outfit xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. They love those jeans!! X

    www.pennyandpolaroids.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That top is such a lovely colour and suits your skin tone! I really need to look in Primark a lot more as I never find anything good usually but I really want some of those vests!
    Plus if you're in Valencia the beaches are really nice there, that's where we went after Beni for a few days and just spend most days on the beach xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need to get to primark ASAP! The blue looks amazing on you, hope you have a better week xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that shade of cobalt blue! Almost bought that top haha! WEAR MORE COLOUR - looks super :) I bought my tripod for like £13 on ebay! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your jumper x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your jeans! the jumper is so cute too :) ahh the sucks about your iphone :( but spain is amazing, i go every summer to my town which is really near Valencia and id really recommend it there because its got a beach and amazing shops and the weather omgg <3
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post! I like your blog. Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. absolutely love the colour of the vest and much better then spend £18 on practically the same top in topshop! cobalt blue is one of my favourite colours and this top would be so nice and easy to show throw on in the summer!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. sounds like a busy busy week! i totally know what you mean about flight prices- super dooper pricey right!? Maybe try STA? its the student travel agency and their prieces are always lower than on direct flight sites! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. adore the shade of your vest top! hope your week got better - and totally jealous of your trip to Spain! x

    ReplyDelete
  23. you look great in that blue top! i hope your week gets better!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  24. great outfit!

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all the comments, I read them all!