10 December 2012

Nike yo

Jumper- Mens Primark
Leather Jacket- C/O Very.co,uk
Jeans- Topshop Leigh
Blazers- Nike 


Hello Everyone, Again I leave blog post too far apart but oh well, This is an outfit I wore a couple of weeks ago just before it got too cold to only wear 1 jumper. ITS FREEZING NOW I CANT DEAL! I bought this jumper from the mens section from Primark I always shop in there I find they have quite a few nice things the only thing I don't like about this jumper is the fact the neck is so high and suffocating but I really like the colour of it for winter, wore it with my trusty jeans once again. Trying to find another pair to buy as these are just discusting now the bum has gone so faded and thin that I'm worried any second the back will just rip open and expose my arse. Anyone got any good suggestions on jeans? I only EVER buy Topshop Leigh jeans and 1 pair of Jamies hah seems to be the only ones that fit okay I always find it hard to find ones that fit round the waist and are skinny enough round the ankles/legs. Damn you tiny ankles! I've been trying to wear my blazers a bit more seeing as I spent 60 quid on them. I think I'm just lazy cause they need to be broken in but i cba to wait for that and its so much easier to just throw on my vans and converse which are already battered. I do like my blazers so I guess I should give them a bit of lovin. Hoping to get myself some Nike Janoski either the grey ones or black. All I do is wear grey or black now it seems!

I've just lined up a scheduled post so I wont be gone too long but this time it's something different, I just got back from Amsterdam! and had the meanest time and got asked to do a blogpost so I decided to. Just photos and all that, Ahh I love you Amsterdam I'm so sad to be home (was only away 5 days lol) but England seems so ugly now! Can't wait to go away again hoping to get to Berlin next time as I've heard its one of the best citys anyone got any other suggestions, I'm hoping to go somewhere with my boyfriend for his 21st so would like to know anyones suggestions of places in Europe it's hard to find somewhere cause he did travel round Europe for 3 months after coming over to England from New Zealand so he's been quite a lot of places. A lot has been going on recently from going away and finding out a close friend passed away that its made me realise what I really need to do with my life and how I need to stop taking life for granted.

Love, Rose 

11 comments:

  1. I really like that jacket (:
    - mittgalnalivv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. im loving the nike blazers and janoskis so much! and i know what you mean, jeans are hard to find + it's absolutely cold outside:-( i can recommend cheap monday jeans btw, i'm blessed with skinny legs what has always been a problem on the skinnyjeanshunt but they actually fit perfectly and are comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! you pull off these nike blazers perfectly.
    Love the layering too! What a great find that jumper is, i like the high necks, great for sticking a collar under x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I neeeed nike blazers in my life. I love this outfit!

    gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the contrast between the leather and knitwear! sorry to hear about your friend, hope you're ok! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this outfit. casual but looks well put. Nike blazers are so comfy! I have them in burgendy. Also i just went to Berlin recently - it was brilliant - totally worth a visit and its not too expensive
    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Rose :) I hope this doesn't sound too creepy (!) but I came across your blog after reading the comment you left on Zoe's (Zoella) blog, about being 'skinny'. I hope you don't think this is weird but I just want you to know I thjnk you look lovely! I'm really skinny and I wish my legs were as shapely as yours are! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Rose :) I hope this doesn't sound too creepy (!) but I came across your blog after reading the comment you left on Zoe's (Zoella) blog, about being 'skinny'. I hope you don't think this is weird but I just want you to know I thjnk you look lovely! I'm really skinny and I wish my legs were as shapely as yours are! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Thankyou for all the comments, I read them all!