07 November 2012

All in white

Why hello there! I normally hate starting a blog post off with writing I like to write after woulds but I think you all deserve some explanation. I am so sorry I have been the world shittest blogger over the last, well I was gonna say 2 months but I haven't been a good blogger for about a year now haha AH so annoying I love it but I just can't get into it as I used too. I wish I had some fantastic life to make up for the fact I haven't blogged but lets be honest, I don't. I've been working, looking for work and sleeping thats about it. the Last time I did blog was my birthday and I did have a wonderful birthday shitty being 19 now though its a in between age! I loved being 18. From then on I've literally just been spending most  days with my boyfriend and looking for a job, All I need is a job right now as I'm trying to save up to go travelling and stuff like that. Anyway I hope you all forgive me for being the worlds shittest blogger and I do want to say a fucking huge thanks to you all cause even while I've been gone I've been gaining followers so its rather lovely! Anyway on to the outfit.
Jumper- Charity Shop, Scarf Urban Outfitters Sale, Jeans Topshop Leigh, Converse Pre owned or what evs (Dirty Harrys Brighton), Gelly Hi Shine Barry M Shade Blueberry

A very, very casual outfit here I'll be honest with you and say all my outfits are basically this but different colours etc. I tend to wear just jumpers and jeans now a days with vans or converse. comfy to the max aye? Winter is my favourite time ever and I do kinda hate the fact it gets dark late I still love the crisp weather and the fact I can wear jumpers all the time, I don't like the way I dress in summer and I just prefer the way I personally look in winter. I bought this jumper in a charity shop and I love it! I've never owned a white jumper and for me this could be worrying as I tend to get my clothes messy all the time but yeah I like the way it looks with this grey scarf I bought recently, got it for a fiver in Urban Outfitters I was so happy! I have a thing for scarfs, I have way WAY too many. Wearing my trusty old Leigh jeans from Topshop that I made a hole in.. not on purpose, damn I wish I hadn't fallen over as I do love these jeans but the hole is just irritating, And my banged up old converse which I got for 15 quid and there an outfit that Rose wears basically all the time, If you ever met me in real life you'd realise how lazy I am at kind off making an effort with my outfits! I also recently bought this Gelly hi shine nail varnish from Barry M in the shade blueberry and I looooove it. I don't really tend to like blue nail polishes on me at all  but this one is just amazing and so shiny

I think I have a few more blog posts in the running so thats a good thing I guess hah, wont leave you all hanging as long as I did before (well I hope I seem to say that every time) I hope you've all had a good few months and I will blog again soon,
Love Rose

16 comments:

  1. Ah that is a really cute jumper! I feel your pain, trying to find a decent paying job is the worst! It's nice to read a post from you again! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So hard isn't it hah! trying to save money on my gap year but finding no one wants to even employ me :( hopefully soon! aw thanks glad to be back posting xx

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous scarf! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you rip the Topshop jeans yourself? those ones were on my wish list for ages I really need some Topshop skinny jeans xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, Well I fell over when I was drunk thats how they got ripped.
      Yeah I only buy topshop skinnys as they are the only ones that fit me to the T its good! these have been the best I've had so far (apart from me ripping them hah) but they have stayed kinda non saggy for a while which is great, a few of my other Topshop ones have gone saggy!
      x

      Delete
  4. so good to be hearing from you again! sorry about the topshop jeans. at least you can still wear yours, I've gained over 5 lbs so my jamie's a lil tight- oops! love your body though- so jealous! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The print on your scarf is really cute. I love how it spices up a simple casual outfit!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. look soso cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my god, i need that scarf in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just bought a new pair of Converse (as I do every year when they fall apart!) and I hate how clean they are to begin with! I love the colour of yours x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Love the colour and the Print of Your scarf, its Lovely
    Great outfit babe. I would appreciate it if you could take some time out and visit my blog at: www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Thank You! Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the print of your scarf!! xo

    www.ellenlovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your jumper!

    skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all the comments, I read them all!