001. okay so i should start off my saying i am extremely sorry..Very bad blogger right here! I've not posted all week and I don't really know why? I think i was just feeling un inspired to post and nothing much had happened and i was wearing most of the same clothes and blah yeah..College has been stressful so i wasn't feeling great! buut i am back but i probably wont be posting much as it's getting down to the series part of the final major project so i need to concentrate as i didn't do much work last week. artist block i think? god knows!
002. so i guess i have a lot to catch up on..Firstly I have some VERY exciting news! well you probably all know by now as i did announce it on twitter but i went to London on Friday which was SUCH A nice day, I went off to Herne Hill and had a meeting with the lovely ladies at Strike model agency and i am now signed to strike models! (well i haven't signed the contract yet but when i do) literally never in my life thought this would happen to me! I think 2011 is a good year so far.. I've always wanted to do this but i never thought i was model material. Well i am too short but the women said i was good for editorial fashion and beauty? I'm really scared about this but it has given me such a big confidence boost so i can't wait for it all to happen! but yeah thank you ALL for being so lovely to me and saying congrats on twitter! means a lot it really does
003. so yeah as i said i went to London for the meeting and after that me my mum and my auntie spent the day in London having a lovely lunch in Soho (I had calamari mmm) and then we went off to libertys to have a look round. I love it in there and could spend hours and hours if i had the time. I'm missing London i have to say, God i want to live there so bad! but i guess cause of this modelling i will be going up a lot more then normal!
|the average tourist picture right? not normally one for tourist things but had to get a picture.|
004. Wow i do have a lot to say, for the rest of the weekend I've not done much else walking round London really did exhaust me so i have been in bed (as well as being lazy) which isn't great for my work load but ya know!
005. I did manage to get out of bed today to make a DIY t-shirt. It didn't really work that well but i like it anyway. I've been trying to find a Twiggy t-shirt for ages and then i thought well why not make my own and save the money? and i luckily found some transfer stuff under my bed! this was a little experiment before i do the real thing. and the only white t-shirt i owned was my Rr one from American Apparel so annoyingly there is a massive R behind twiggys head but i dunno i think i quite like that? But yeah i will be making another one of JUST twiggy in the next few days when i get down to primark and stock up on t-shirts (thinking off making a few with different things) so here it is
006. so what do you all think? i also got sent some lovely little hair pins from Crown And Glory this week so i will show you them some time this week! I've been too busy and tired to take any photos as of yet.
Hope you all had a very very lovely weekend and i will be back this week hopefully!
(sorry for talking so much in this post)